Wheaton, IL
This is what comes to mind here:

Twitter-it-says-right-on-the-redbull-684190084694970368.png

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Baker is charged with breaching the peace, failure to cooperate with police and masking his identity by obscuring his face when he walked into the station. He has not been arraigned on the charges, which are misdemeanors.

Vreeland is charged with breaching the peace, obstructing police and failure to cooperate. Both men are free on $1,500 bond while they await arraignment on the charges.

Vreeland said police confiscated his car and its contents, including his rifle. Police also confiscated his cameras and phone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwLksC00PA

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Pretty sure regardless if open carry is a thing, that's still a government building and chances are it's a "gun free zone" for anyone but police.

Fucking retards.

Plus ski masks and hands on their weapons when they walked in. BIG no-no, they are lucky to be alive.

I can not comprehend the stupidity of some people. I mean where the hell does someone get an idea like this? You are seriously gambling with your life, 50/50 chance you do this again you get shot and killed.

I always say this country is filled with mentally ill people, and many people think I'm joking, but I'm not. This is a prime example of mental illness.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Iā€™ll have to watch the video at home, but it sounds like these are basically the two stupidest people to ever roam Earth. I really do hope they are charged with a crime. Iā€™m all for people having the right to bear arms, but also using what I believe is ā€˜common senseā€™. They wanted to cause a scene and catch it on film. I know it is likely illegal for the cops to have just shot them on sight as the weapons werenā€™t raised in a threatening manner. But these guys were awfully comfortable that no one had a trigger finger. Had they been killed, the city would probably have had to pay out the nose. To quote the cops, ā€˜Are you fucking stupid?!?!ā€.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info