Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Unreal :rofl: :ugh:

Lawsuit: Lake Zurich High hazing included forced sex acts - Chicago Tribune

Broadly speaking, though, the lawsuit alleges some players have urinated on other members of the team, slapped them in the face with their genitals and forced teammates to perform oral sex on each other. Debasing acts have been part of a tradition known as "(Expletive) of the Week," in which the names of targets were written on a prominently mounted locker room whiteboard, the lawsuit claims.

"(Social) pressure and bullying at such events is so severe that even unwilling participants are forced to take part in acts that are assaultive, illegal and often sexual in nature," according to the lawsuit.

The lawsuit claims that other acts, stretching back to 1997, have included players being stripped naked, punched in the genitals or sodomized with broomsticks. Other teams had their own traditions within the same time period, the lawsuit alleges, from cross-country runners being duct-taped naked to a post to wrestlers punching and kicking their teammates in what was known as a "birthday beatdown."

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
We had a work out for 20 minutes non stop at the beginning of practice that was brutal, every time someone fucked up we had to do burppies, when we were done we had a "unity run" as soon as we got behind the tree line of the woods you started your hit list on everybody the made you do burppies, most of the time people got knocked unconscious with full gear on, I remember dragging people back by the shoulder pads, uh he fell down but yeah no gay stuff lol

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

How is this real life?

members of the Lake Zurich football team forced a teammate to strip naked and stand in the shower while they urinated on him; the suit states that at least 14 teammates watched.

When the child’s parents spoke with then-assistant coach and dean of students Chad Beaver, the Lake Zurich employee is reported to have told them the incident was “not a big deal.” Adding that players peeing on each other “happens all the time” and saying, “even I got peed on in high school.”

wo of the players were then told to perform a sexual act on one of the three—the specific action is redacted in the lawsuit. A private security guard hired by the school is alleged to have witnessed the action but did not intervene; he notified Beaver the following day, Oct. 28, the same day of the school’s first-round playoff game.

members of the boys’ cross country team repeatedly duck-taped teammates naked to the post, a hazing tradition of the team;

members of the wrestling team were tied naked towrestling dummies in a tradition of hazing; and

Football team members placing their genitals on another member’s face without consent

Multiple football team members urinating on another member without consent in the shower area

Football team members shoving broomsticks into the anus’ of another member without consent

Football team members beating another member and then placing their genitals on their face or urinating on them once the member was on the ground

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Yeah we used to have to run back the clock at basketball for whoever was the latest to practice. One day over xmas break one of the seniors strolled in 45 minutes late.

That was a lot of sprints, my feet were bleeding.

But that really isn't hazing, I think the worst was the wet towels or the guy on XC that used to sing free ballin while he literally was free ballin.... rofl

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
We whipped the younger guys with towels after practice, we made fun of the younger guys for showering in bathing suits after practice, called each other every horrible name in the book, etc. All of this happened to me when I was a freshman, I never cared.

Was it hazing? Sure. But I never felt like it crossed a line, and if kids seemed really bothered and disturbed by it they were left alone.

If someone ever tried to do some of these things to me, I'd go down in a full violent rage. No joke...you'd have to knock me flat out unconscious if you were going to shove a broomstick in my ass or put your dick near me. And if I witnessed this shit being done to someone else, I'd go through the same violent rage trying to stop it.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
We had a shower "room" in the locker room. It as a room with a shower head on the wall every 5 or so feet. If you walked into that room with any piece of clothing on...you were made fun of until no end. Everyone would start bashing you for being ashamed of something...LOL!

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
2011-10-07-Strip_153_Old_Corps_web.gif

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
We whipped the younger guys with towels after practice, we made fun of the younger guys for showering in bathing suits after practice, called each other every horrible name in the book, etc. All of this happened to me when I was a freshman, I never cared.

Was it hazing? Sure. But I never felt like it crossed a line, and if kids seemed really bothered and disturbed by it they were left alone.

If someone ever tried to do some of these things to me, I'd go down in a full violent rage. No joke...you'd have to knock me flat out unconscious if you were going to shove a broomstick in my ass or put your dick near me. And if I witnessed this shit being done to someone else, I'd go through the same violent rage trying to stop it.

x2

what ever happened to the good ole days ?

maybe these kids were influenced by facebook/twitter etc that they are now undercover :bateman:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info