Another POS mother that needs a date with Old Sparky

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Ya know, many times on here, and in daily conversation, people say things like "your perspective on things change when you have kids," particularly when it relates to children, obviously. 6 months ago, I would be sad about this story and would gladly offer to put the bullet between her eyes myself, but now reading this article with a 6 month old of my own, it really disturbs me to my core in a way that it wouldn't have before.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Ya know, many times on here, and in daily conversation, people say things like "your perspective on things change when you have kids," particularly when it relates to children, obviously. 6 months ago, I would be sad about this story and would gladly offer to put the bullet between her eyes myself, but now reading this article with a 6 month old of my own, it really disturbs me to my core in a way that it wouldn't have before.

Agreed...after having kids, things like this make my stomach feel uneasy.

Hope they execute her ass!

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
An Arizona mother allegedly heard "voices in her head" before stabbing her 5-month-old son, killing him.

HOMEOWNER CHARGED WITH MANSLAUGHTER FOR SHOOTING AT HOME INVASION SUSPECTS

According to newly released court documents, 29-year-old Andrea Portillo admitted to police that she stabbed the boy when officers responded to a 911 call at a home in Buckeye on January 30.

When officers arrived at the home, police say Portillo was covered in blood and said, "Look what I did." The boy was suffering from multiple stab wounds and was airlifted to Phoenix Children's Hospital where he later died.

Portillo was taken into custody, admitted to officers that she had stabbed her son, made statements about hearing "voices in her head" and that she wasn't in control of her actions, according to the court documents.

Portillo's 3-year-old daughter was also inside the home and told detectives that her mother had cut the boy's neck.

Portillo was booked into Maricopa County Jail and faces second-degree murder and felony child abuse charges.

Click for more from Fox 10.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Postpartum depression is a hell of a thing. if that is waht it really is. wife has a VERY mild case. not where she wants to hurt herself or the kids, more so jsut wants to cry a lot. it isnt anything yu can jsut get over or snap out of, and if you go untreated it just gets worse. i would put money on it this was the case. 29 years old, 3 year old, and a 5 month old. she most likely had 0 controll of her emotions and had no idea what she was doing. she needs help, not death.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious

This. I read stories like this and just the thought of something like it happening to my boys makes me physically ill.

Postpartum depression is a hell of a thing. if that is waht it really is. wife has a VERY mild case. not where she wants to hurt herself or the kids, more so jsut wants to cry a lot. it isnt anything yu can jsut get over or snap out of, and if you go untreated it just gets worse. i would put money on it this was the case. 29 years old, 3 year old, and a 5 month old. she most likely had 0 controll of her emotions and had no idea what she was doing. she needs help, not death.

I agree. PPD is a serious illness. I wonder if she was a single mother... single 29 year old with a 3 year old and a 5 month old? There is nothing about that that sounds easy. I wish, for her kids sake, her doctor's would have seen the signs and provided some help.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info