Move Bitch, Get Out the Way - Protesters Edition

Mebot

Regular
Jun 16, 2015
Hypothetically if you were stuck in your car while protests are going on and they (the protesters) swarmed around your car with you inside and proceeded to hit or kick your car, what legal options do you have? Meaning can you roll down your window and shoot them with a gun or hit them with a bat? Is your vehicle an extension of your property? Do you have the right to defend yourself and your property from malicious attack?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I just had an awesome idea.

Change the head light washers so that instead of throwing washing fluid they spray pepper spray at protesters. Make sure you put the car on Recirc though before you use it. :)

j/k. wouldn't wanna clean the car afterwards though. Touch your eyes, or go to the bathroom, it all goes down hill.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Hypothetically if you were stuck in your car while protests are going on and they (the protesters) swarmed around your car with you inside and proceeded to hit or kick your car, what legal options do you have? Meaning can you roll down your window and shoot them with a gun or hit them with a bat? Is your vehicle an extension of your property? Do you have the right to defend yourself and your property from malicious attack?
Probably if they were breaking windows and trying to grab you, you could drive over what is in your way. But shooting your way out would be ill advised. You'd really have to prove you were threatened I would imagine.

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
I wanna go at those peeps with a lil more Braun
0860e56e44367738200fce2a989b53b7.jpg

Should make people part!!

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
These people deserve what ever they get. I'm not condoning running people over but what do they think is going to happen? They are standing in the middle of the street/highway where cars are moving. Protest all you want, I'll give you the one finger wave as a drive by. Protest on the sidewalk or in a park where you are not fucking up the day for people who actually have a job. People who don't have time to protest shit that is never going to change for them. Love it or hate it but there is nothing your stupid ass protest is going to change other than getting your ass ran over.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
If their highway obstruction caused an ambulance not to make it to a hospital and that person died in the ambulance every single protester should be charged with murder. I'm sure my example has happened before.

That would change their attitude real quick looking at 25+years

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info