Awww yeah tax season

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Whos getting a big ol fat refund? Or are you forking money out?

Working on mine tonight hoping to keep the last 3 years trend going of a 8k refund. :noes:

Holy crap. That's $660 month cash you Could have in your pocket instead...why let the Feds hold that much of your money ???

I'm hoping to only owe $1000. Last year I owed 2k but my insurance cost went up and I started contributing to an HSA

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Not really between overseas combat pay buying a new house starting a new job here at home and wife getting a monster pay raise and child tax credit for 2 children its a whole lot of moving parts i cant really sort out until the end of the year.

Bouncing back and forth between active duty and guard status makes my taxes a mess every year. Ive been deployed on orders the whole year or at least a quarter of the calander year every year since 2013 and will continue to be until 2018 since im leaving again in 2 months.

Tax season is really the only time i get to get all the cash back.

I know its a debatable subject but i make plenty enough that ill take the fat refund at the end of the year. Im not scraping by by anymeans.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Usually only get $1k back... Single White property owning male FTL

Same here thanks to Obama...:fu:

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info