Mom's car just got stolen!

SKYLINE

Regular
Apr 21, 2013
My mom's car just got stolen, about an hour ago. from her Job. around addison/elmhurts area. 2001 Nissan Maxima. License plate L62 9049 Damage to the rear bumper. If you see it please call the police! Thank you!

IMAG0004.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

SKYLINE

Regular
Apr 21, 2013
No offense but why would someone steal that? Not really worth a ton of money...Also rather surprised it happened in Elmhurst...Addison area I could believe... Either way, hope you find it!

She said some guy came in looking for a job. and she had her keys on her desk. So he snatched them on his way out :/

Now she is worried since she said, he looked like a gang member, tear drop tattoos and all. and he has her house keys :/

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
She said some guy came in looking for a job. and she had her keys on her desk. So he snatched them on his way out :/

Now she is worried since she said, he looked like a gang member, tear drop tattoos and all. and he has her house keys :/

Wow.... I'm sure her address is on the registration as well. Hopefully he isn't smart enough to figure that out.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Is there registration inside the car that shows her address? If not she should be mildly safe, he'd have to do a reverse lookup by DMV registration. But yeah, I'd change the locks for sure now.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

dumbass question, did he leave a resume?

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
It's probably going to turn up on the side of the road or in an alley somewhere in Chicago.

Car thefts have been happening in my neighborhood the last couple of winters. People warm their cars up and leave the keys in the ignition. The ghetto scum drive up and down the street looking for a car that's running unattended. In most cases I've read about, the cars always turn up somewhere on the west side or one of the crap neighborhoods of the south side. They get used for a crime or two and then are ditched quickly.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info