How about them BLM?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I feel bad cause now that store keeper has to clean up all that glass.....

Do you guys see why I say not to carry a large caliber? That was a .45 and even a life long seasoned pro had 2 or 3 Jerks that caused him to hit the displays.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
So I must ask the question but what does BLM have to do with this video?
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]

Btw, I don't care nor am I offended. I'm just pointing out that we can't be naive when people view TCG as being "racist" when shit posts like this come up that have an underlying agenda.

Did these guys get what they deserve. Yes, however blm has nothing to do with it and this becomes a shitpost now

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I feel bad cause now that store keeper has to clean up all that glass.....

Do you guys see why I say not to carry a large caliber? That was a .45 and even a life long seasoned pro had 2 or 3 Jerks that caused him to hit the displays.

Hrmmm almost looks like the perp got one round off as he was shot and falling and thats what took glass out.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI

Btw, I don't care nor am I offended. I'm just pointing out that we can't be naive when people view TCG as being "racist" when shit posts like this come up that have an underlying agenda.

Did these guys get what they deserve. Yes, however blm has nothing to do with it and this becomes a shitpost now

Don't feed the troll. You know who it is

Kk

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

I mean... You know who made the thread...or at the least, why it was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info