Butt What About Accidental Anal?

What Do You Think of This Whole Idea?

• This is possible, and it's happened to me.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I get how it could happen to someone.

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Someone in this duo is lying.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I have NEVER confused my b-hole for my v-hole and I NEVER will.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Please remove me from this conversation.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Butt What About Accidental Anal?

giqbiq4fwcie3wtybyyi.png

Do you have a vagina and a butt? Here’s a thought experiment for you to participate in: Imagine you’re a virgin, unless you are a virgin, in which case imagine you are yourself just as you are.

Imagine you are lying down for your first sexual experience, and there is another person, with a penis (necessary for this experiment—again, bear with me), and that person is trying to achieve penetration. Imagine that that person is also a virgin. Imagine that person finds a hole and sticks their penis into it, but—whoops!—it’s your butt.

My questions are: Is this possible? And what would you do?

This afternoon, I had a memory of multiple friends of mine telling me about an experience like this—in which they accidentally had anal sex before vaginal sex. (Just to be super clear, I am not attaching judgement to either of those holes; they both are equally and differently useful.) When I shared this memory with my Jezebel colleagues, some related to the possibility, while most were incapable of fathoming how holes could become confused.

“I don’t really understand accidental anal,” said Brendan, a staff man. “Like I understand drunkenly fumbling around and being like oops that your b-hole nvm... I don’t understand how there could be accidental b-hole penetration tho.”

Good points, for a man. I, however, can imagine a scenario where you’re like, “Hm? Something is amiss. I am unable to identify what that something is—Oh, it’s my b-hole.”

And how about you? And why aren’t we talking about this more? #AccidentalBHoleAwareness.

I feel like this might lead to some good stories...

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Funny story....

So when I go up north to ride ATVs there is this chick that I usually hook up with. She's kinda a freak so it's decent sex. I'm usually black out drunk by the time we get back to the hotel from riding. She's usually black out drunk cause their isn't shit to do up there. Anyways, I call her over one night and we start going to town. I'm about to finish and usually bust a load in her mouth. So I pull out and tell her to open up and she instantly denies me. Afterwards I asked her about it and she says I was going to town in her butt. I had no idea the whole time. Lol

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Funny story....

So when I go up north to ride ATVs there is this chick that I usually hook up with. She's kinda a freak so it's decent sex. I'm usually black out drunk by the time we get back to the hotel from riding. She's usually black out drunk cause their isn't shit to do up there. Anyways, I call her over one night and we start going to town. I'm about to finish and usually bust a load in her mouth. So I pull out and tell her to open up and she instantly denies me. Afterwards I asked her about it and she says I was going to town in her butt. I had no idea the whole time. Lol

So, did she take it on the chin or did you go back into the Poop Chute to finish?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
This chick I dated in high school didn't want to "lose her virginity" so she told me I could bang her in the ass. That went on for a few months.

Girl I dated in college, I told her I hated condoms, so she said no problem, just finish in my ass. So routine was to have sex, then I'd pull out and blow in her ass.

Great times!!

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
A few years ago I met to meet up with a female friend at a bar. I get there and she said she was running late. But told me to look for her friend. I find her sitting at the bar a chair away from my buddy. She is on her phone talking real loud and my buddy looks at me like she is crazy. She is talking to a friend upset that some guy she had been banging wouldn't talk to her anymore. "I let him fuck my ass whenever he wanted" Was one of the lines she let loose. My buddy and I end up leaving shortly after I got there because this chick was pissing everyone off at the bar.

A few days later I meet up with my female friend and this chick is there again. She gave me dirty looks all night. She didn't like that I was getting all the attention of her friend. So at one point she walks up to me and says "You are ugly. We are never going to fuck". :rofl: So this chick ends up stalking me for weeks. Long story short my female friend drops this chick off at my house at like 2 am on a Wednesday night. I try my hardest to not fuck her. But at 5 am she wont let up and I am beat and just want to sleep a couple hours before I go to sleep. So I say fuck it and go to town. Now this was a small girl, tight everywhere. Well, I get excited and pull out to take a deep breath. I throw my hips towards her to slide in. I'm in and thinking to myself "that feels different". I think she saw a look on my face. "Ya, your in my ass.". She didn't complain and after the hearing the phone conversation, I went to town. haha

I was so thankful this chick was going into the military later that month. Because she stalked me, pulled condoms off and all kinds of crazy shit. My friends called her the "Army Chick" due to her buzzing her hair off before she even left for basic. lol My buddies loved seeing me deal with this chick. Oh the memories.

So ya, it happened by accident. But obviously she was conditioned to fit. lol Now a virgin experience like the article says, I find that hard to believe. Becuase any other time I have been in there it was work to get it in.

Thread Info