📸 Photography More ShockerRacing Booty Than Y'all can Handle

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
So I realize I have neglected you all with some amazing ShockerRacingGirls booty's lately so I will drop some hotness from a few features here!

I can't remember if I shared the latest Zelanna pics here yet or not but who cares, you guys won't mind. Full shoot here: Zelanna Sessions is back with her Audi A4

Next we have Bianca with a Terminator. Full feature here: Bianca Thomas is the Terminator

Then we had Gina with the ShockerRacing C7Z06 Corvette. Full feature here: Gina Frosolone with the ShockerRacing C7Z06 Corvette

And our most recent feature is actually blowing up the internet right now! I think this feature with Chelsea Rae and that booty is by far the most popular feature I have ever released! You need to see the full photoshoot here: Chelsea Hensley with a Mazda RX7

There's always that one guy that makes a comment about her wrench placement so I went ahead and made the meme even though there is a radiator drain bolt there:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info