Those ventless garage heaters that a few of us have

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Work good for emergency back ups as well lol, boiler auto fill valve stopped working, I back filled it through the flush valve on the bottom and a rust hole on the expansion tank blew out before I got half the pressure I needed, so I broke down and called a guy I know that dose hvac, I had already ordered the parts I needed but couldn't wait another day for them to come, at some point he turned the pilot off for something and when he went to turn it back on the gas valve was stuck off, at this point it's after 5 everything's closed and I'm looking at 0 temps with no heat, a couple box fans to circulate the air and my old ventless garage heater save the day kept the upstairs 70 all night
0c4d00696396e86f98b80d2f4feeb7be.jpg

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Work good for emergency back ups as well lol, boiler auto fill valve stopped working, I back filled it through the flush valve on the bottom and a rust hole on the expansion tank blew out before I got half the pressure I needed, so I broke down and called a guy I know that dose hvac, I had already ordered the parts I needed but couldn't wait another day for them to come, at some point he turned the pilot off for something and when he went to turn it back on the gas valve was stuck off, at this point it's after 5 everything's closed and I'm looking at 0 temps with no heat, a couple box fans to circulate the air and my old ventless garage heater save the day kept the upstairs 70 all night
0c4d00696396e86f98b80d2f4feeb7be.jpg

Who's dat chick off to the left? Lol

Glad it worked out for you

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info