Where do you guys get your jeans from?

Gamble

TCG Elite Member
May 23, 2015
Serious question. Who makes a pair of jeans that can handle every day abuse and be comfortable?

I bought two pair from old navy a few months back. One of them got one use and the other got worn two times before they ripped wide open. Doing what you ask? Nothing, just getting in my car and rippppp about a foot long.

Went to kohls two weeks ago. Got a pair of urban whatever for $20-30. Worn once, washed and worn them again. Was working on the floor today at work, squat down and ripppp right in the front about 8". I still have to be at work for another 5 hours.

Have a few pair of lucky jeans. Last pair got maybe a few months and same shit, ripped. I don't wear them down to my ass, or anything stupid. I just need a good pair that can handle daily abuse of getting in awkward positons, and getting beat up from welding dust fumes etc.

The rest of my jeans are older (a few years) and still are great. Probably before companies cheaped out and went to china

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Duluth trading if you don't mind spending the money. Will last forever and if they don't you just take them in and exchange them.

This. The Duluth stuff is great, even if it is a bit more money.
They make a nice pair of jeans made specifically for men that don't squash your male parts. Worth every penny.

I stopped buying Levi's after their CEO made the comment that he doesn't want gun owners in his stores. Fuck him.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
My brother used to mock me because I went to Duluth and "its stupid expensive clothing"....

He and his wife went to the store to get a gift card for me for Christmas and as a joke his wife bought him some underwear because he always bitched about what a moron I was for spending $22 on a pair of boxer briefs....

He now wants me to tell him when the next sale is on the buck naked underwear because he wants to buy more pairs after wearing them once. :bowrofl:

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
My Joe's Jeans are seemingly indestructible. Single solid color. No fade in over a year and pretty much I have a single primary pair. But I sit at a cubical 9-5. Just picked up another pair at Nordstrom Rack where they're heavily discounted.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Durable, comfortable, stylish, expensive, ladies love them? All of the above, some of the above, or none of the above?

Durable? Yes.
Comfortable? Yes.
Stylish? Not really, but there's a ton of pockets for me to utilize at work.
Expensive? $55 a pair, but they go on sale frequently and free shipping is nice.
Ladies love them? Not while I'm wearing them. #foreversingle :bowrofl:

They're just great pants for work and what I do, which is at a desk some of the day, and in the warehouse checking up on jobs some of the day. I don't mind spending a little more on clothes if they're well made. I used to go through Carhartt Carpenter jeans like they were going out of style. I have a 5 pair rotation of these pants that have been going on over a year now with no problem.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info