Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Yes. I need dis.

Man creates a model A-10 warthog that "Brrrt's" Nerf balls on strafing runs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nMFvzZKKmk

An RC plane hobbyist has found a way to incorporate two of every red-blooded American 10-year-old’s favorite things: the A-10 Thunderbolt II and Nerf guns.

According to the creator of the plane and video said that the concoction was a bit of a passion project.

“My latest build combines two hobbies, R/C planes and Nerf,” he said. “I’ve incorporated a stripped down Nerf Rival Zeus blaster into the nose of an old FreeWing A-10. The blaster is controlled from the same transmitter used to fly the plane, and allows me to launch 12 safe/soft foam balls in less than half a second.”

The RC ‘hog even makes a “brrrrrt” sound similar to the GAU-8 Gatling gun, albeit much quieter and more foamy.

The creator said that the aircraft requires a certain speed and flight pattern in order to accurately deliver the payload to its intended target, otherwise the aircraft will fly past the Nerf Balls. The A-10 can also fire Nerf darts with great accuracy and speed, although magazine capacity is limited.

“Strafing runs were remarkably effective on some cardboard T-72 tanks, and putting on a pair of goggles to get the first person view is amazing,” he said. “Also, yes, I picked up all the balls on the field and somehow managed to not lose any.”

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Sep 9, 2008
giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info