Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
upD3LoZ.jpg

You have been warned. This thread is for those who have seen the movie and want to talk about it in greater depth without ruining the non spoiler thread.

Lettuce do this.

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I personally enjoyed the hell out of it, and was it just me or did Jyn get hotter as the movie went on? :rofl: She got those buck teef tho.

I felt like it was pretty predictable, and I feel like they maybe rushed a little bit after making it to the Archives, but aside from that, I have no complaints.

Edit: Oh wait, yes I do, I thought Cassian's acting was sub par most times.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Ok. So my minor gripes.

James Earl Jones is old and it came through really bad in his voice. HOWEVER, I'm glad they used him and I'm glad they didnt mix his voice to sound a bit younger. I'm sure it was done out of respect for the actor and out of respect for the character. It just felt a bit off and was a slight distraction.

CGI Tarkin...I didnt hate it but at times, it was a bit too glaring that it was fake. I mean they did an amazing job as [MENTION=682]Sprayin[/MENTION] didnt even realize it was CGI but there were times where the snob in me was a bit put off by it. Minor annoyance at most.

I think I had a few more but they were so minor I'm forgetting right now.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I personally enjoyed the hell out of it, and was it just me or did Jyn get hotter as the movie went on? :rofl: She got those buck teef tho.

I felt like it was pretty predictable, and I feel like they maybe rushed a little bit after making it to the Archives, but aside from that, I have no complaints.

Edit: Oh wait, yes I do, I thought Cassian's acting was sub par most times.

I mean its going to be predictable as it takes place literally right before New Hope...so we knew what was going to happen.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I know the characters in this movie (most of them obviously) were meant for this movie only and not really the Episodes BUT...what if in ep 8 or 9 we get a reference to Finns real father being a pilot who helped steal the death star plans...

CAZ8ZrS.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info