TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
0JeJv.gif

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
so she breached through security, had a different class ticket, no actual business being were she was seated. In other words, she was trespassing and committed a few felonies along the way. What an upstanding citizen.

she was probably in the right seat? sounds like she just charged in once the door opened so she would have overhead bin space.

people are shitheads about that stuff, like put all their crap up there sloppily or much worse, put multiple items up there when one can/should go on the floor under the seat in front of them. at 6'2" in straight regular economy i will still put my 2nd item on the floor (laptop bag) since i'm not a douche. it does such to board later and have to hound around for space and check your shit. not enough to be this much of a lunatic though.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
she was probably in the right seat? sounds like she just charged in once the door opened so she would have overhead bin space.

people are shitheads about that stuff, like put all their crap up there sloppily or much worse, put multiple items up there when one can/should go on the floor under the seat in front of them. at 6'2" in straight regular economy i will still put my 2nd item on the floor (laptop bag) since i'm not a douche. it does such to board later and have to hound around for space and check your shit. not enough to be this much of a lunatic though.

I thought I read somewhere she was in the wrong seat too :dunno:. I hate the overhead bin wars too, the airlines created this problem on themselves with check-in fees.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville

I can't stand when people put stuff in the bins that easily fits in the space under your seats. The bins fill up quickly on business flights and these idiots put backpacks, jackets, etc. up there which causes people with legitimate carry-on bags to have to check them. I also hate that people are do not understand how to board and disembark planes.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
I can't stand when people put stuff in the bins that easily fits in the space under your seats. The bins fill up quickly on business flights and these idiots put backpacks, jackets, etc. up there which causes people with legitimate carry-on bags to have to check them. I also hate that people are do not understand how to board and disembark planes.

this is a huge pet peeve of mine on planes, greedy bin snatchers #1 and gate cockroaches #2. i can excuse the bin thing if you are totally a naive newbie but i see business people getting on earlier and monopolizing space all the time like this. when i board late i always wonder if it will be the time i see a laptop bag taking up a spot my carry on will clearly fit in and wondering if today will be the day i pull it out and call someone out on putting it under their front seat.

i don't get the gate cockroaches, like if you're in boarding group 4 you know you don't have to be at the front of the line before they even start boarding first class right? relax

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info