What A Week This Has Been

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
So a couple days ago, after 26 years of searching for her, I finally found my birth mother. One of the first questions I asked her was "Who was my father?" She game me his name and it only took 4 days to track him down. Today, I spoke with him for the first time.

I still can't believe I found them both. The amount of excitement on their part from me finding them and the support from my family has made this whole experience so much better.

Trying to plan a trip to go meet her sometime next month and then him in a month or two if I can swing it.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Congratulations!

I told you it wasn't me.

I would suggest Skype first before a face to face.
I wished it was you...

I talk to my BM almost everyday. Not necessarily a lengthy conversation but a few texts throughout the day. This whole experience has been extremely positive. Just taking it day by day right now.
That's awesome and very brave. If I were in that situation i don't know if I could do it for fear of things going horribly wrong. Just remember to respect your foster parents feelings during the process
Oh absolutely. I would never do anything to undermine my family. They provided a great upbringing for me and wouldn't jeopardize the relationship I have with them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info