Alabama mannequin challenge

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
There were quite a few comments on the link about how this is racial profiling at its best. Would a group of white guys have led police to investigate further? Maybe, maybe not. If it was a bunch of white guys acting like they were hunting and not like they were pretending to commit a drive-by shooting, it probably wouldn’t have gotten much attention.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
There were quite a few comments on the link about how this is racial profiling at its best. Would a group of white guys have led police to investigate further? Maybe, maybe not. If it was a bunch of white guys acting like they were hunting and not like they were pretending to commit a drive-by shooting, it probably wouldn’t have gotten much attention.

Wasn't there like a 10 year old in that video with a gun (near the go cart?).

Most normal parent's wouldn't allow a 10 year old near a gun to "play" with it, regardless of color.Let alone to make a video of a mock driveby....

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I agree, I've seen kids that age shooting guns with parents. But these kids are carelessly handling these firearms with no apparent supervision. I would not be happy if my kid was partaking in the filming of this. I'd smack him upside the head for being in a situation where someone could have accidentally fired off a round in what was believed to be an empty gun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info