Shipping a car???

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Anyone ever ship a car using an auto transport company?
If so any recommendations or shit to be cautious of?
Doing a Google search there are a shit load of companies and all have both good and bad reviews.
Need to ship my daughters Compass from Streamwood to San Diego first week of January and need it there by weekend of Jan 13.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Anyone ever ship a car using an auto transport company?
If so any recommendations or shit to be cautious of?
Doing a Google search there are a shit load of companies and all have both good and bad reviews.
Need to ship my daughters Compass from Streamwood to San Diego first week of January and need it there by weekend of Jan 13.

Hit up Donna. I have shipped 2 cars with her from Oregon. They arrived fast and price could not be beat.

Donna
Auto Transport Solutions
561-502-6317
[email protected]

Swingwide

Dec 11, 2016
I'm a bit new here but I've shipped with a couple different companies. One thing you can do to help yourself out is check out companies on the FMCSA website with the DOT. If they're a legit shipper or even a broker, they should be listed there. If they're not, you should move on.

There should be a lot of options in the San Diego area. (I've found it helpful to try to work with a company that has an office where you're shipping from and going to, though not always possible.) I've had good luck with a1 auto trans but you should check out some of the other options too-it can save you a buck or two sometimes. You may have some luck searching for long distance or cross country shippers since not every one operates throughout the country. Hope this helps.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Shawn1112
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list