Anyone work for an airline??

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I'm in Houston and United wants to charge 200$ to switch to an earlier flight (from 2:30pm to 5:30am same day) which is fucking retarded...

anyone work for an airline that can hook it up with a ticket cheaper then 200$ or a cheaper united change?

Looking to go from Houston IAH to ORD or MDW, preferably nonstop.

My current flight is at 2:30pm arriving at 5:30pm in CHI on Thursday 11/17. Looking to leave very early Thursday or Late Wednesday.

Thanks!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i think AA's change fee is "only" $75

you're unlikely to get it waived unless you have status or something.

there's a morning spirit for $214 nonstop which ain't really betta

your 5:10am flight on united's site is currently 12.5k miles and $80.60. 12.5k is not a lot of miles, you may already have that many. chase ultimate rewards points also transfer 1:1 to united, i'm not sure how long they take but i think it's pretty quick.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
i think AA's change fee is "only" $75

you're unlikely to get it waived unless you have status or something.

there's a morning spirit for $214 nonstop which ain't really betta

your 5:10am flight on united's site is currently 12.5k miles and $80.60. 12.5k is not a lot of miles, you may already have that many. chase ultimate rewards points also transfer 1:1 to united, i'm not sure how long they take but i think it's pretty quick.

Unfortunately I don't have a miles card and work made the reservation with their account. I saw the Spirit flight but yeah doesn't help lol. I was looking for something under 100$. I'm going to see if United drops the change price within 24 hours of the flight but probably won't happen.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Stay and eat more food

:rofl:

I was going to spend Thursday at the Space Center in Houston but they don't open until 10am and close at 5pm....such shit hours.

I could maybe spend 2 hours there before I have to head to the airport but doesn't seem worth it because I'd want to take my time there....huge space nerd lol

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
154b0659fb.png

but thats none of my business

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
:rofl:

I was going to spend Thursday at the Space Center in Houston but they don't open until 10am and close at 5pm....such shit hours.

I could maybe spend 2 hours there before I have to head to the airport but doesn't seem worth it because I'd want to take my time there....huge space nerd lol

The space center is fucking cool as shit though :run:

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
i wish southwest went out of ord.

or went where i go :rofl:

Southwest is smart not to go out of O'Hare. O'Hare sucks! Every time I come in from the East coast I land on the new runway and it's between 20-30 minutes of taxi time. I flew into MDW last week on Southwest from BWI and within 5 minutes the plane was already parked and at the gate.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
dat parking is a lot cheaper too.

plus the fucks won't come through and ticket you for no front plate either.

i actually did many a flight from MKE-ORD to pump up flights and gain airline status.

We are staying at a hotel up there a few minutes from the airport the night before. Then letting the hotel shuttle take us there in the morning. Flight is early as fuck too.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
dat parking is a lot cheaper too.

plus the fucks won't come through and ticket you for no front plate either.

i actually did many a flight from MKE-ORD to pump up flights and gain airline status.

I got rung up two weeks ago at O'Hare for no front plate. You'd think that they would cut you some slack paying $35 a day for parking.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info