BOOM THERE IT IS, 18 years, DOWN THE DRAIN

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
This is like nerd cheating. BF is in a minivan? Probably married with kids himself.

Husband should have used that anger in person against the BF instead of sending a drone. BF is obviously afraid since he's hiding his minivan behind CVS. Grab him by the throat in front of your wife. Hit him in the face a couple times. That will get her back AND kick the BF's ass to the curb.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
This is like nerd cheating. BF is in a minivan? Probably married with kids himself.

Husband should have used that anger in person against the BF instead of sending a drone. BF is obviously afraid since he's hiding his minivan behind CVS. Grab him by the throat in front of your wife. Hit him in the face a couple times. That will get her back AND kick the BF's ass to the curb.
Why would he want her cheating ass back though? I don't know why I'd be mad at the guy, it's the wife's decision. I'd never look back if my wife ever cheated, I could never trust her again. I'd always be wondering where she was.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Why would he want her cheating ass back though? I don't know why I'd be mad at the guy, it's the wife's decision. I'd never look back if my wife ever cheated, I could never trust her again. I'd always be wondering where she was.

^ this x 1000.... IMO, any guy who stays with a cheating woman trying to make it work because she made a mistake is a pussy.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Too bad the drone didn't have missiles on it. He could have solved the problem right then and there.

Besides, what is he getting all upset about? Ok, so your bitch of 18 years is cheating on you. Look at it as an opportunity, instead of a problem.

You can now:
1) Be a free and single man!
2) Have no woman to nag you!
3) Find new pussy!

Turn that frown upside down!

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
^ this x 1000.... IMO, any guy who stays with a cheating woman trying to make it work because she made a mistake is a pussy.

Too bad, in Illinois, cheating isn't grounds for divorce. Irreconcilable differences. And even then, if she cheats on you, it's not like you can get all of her stuff. Still a standard divorce, just the same as other couples that it just didn't work, and they are breaking up. In the court's eye, all the same.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Too bad, in Illinois, cheating isn't grounds for divorce. Irreconcilable differences. And even then, if she cheats on you, it's not like you can get all of her stuff. Still a standard divorce, just the same as other couples that it just didn't work, and they are breaking up. In the court's eye, all the same.

That's why if I ever got married there would be a prenup. Look, if it just doesn't work out and we get divorced, 50/50 is more than fine...

You cheat on me and it's proven you did so, you get jack shit.

If she doesn't sign that prenup, that's good enough for me to move on anyway.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
That's why if I ever got married there would be a prenup. Look, if it just doesn't work out and we get divorced, 50/50 is more than fine...

You cheat on me and it's proven you did so, you get jack shit.

If she doesn't sign that prenup, that's good enough for me to move on anyway.

A lot of people say pre-nup, but how many have the balls to go through with it, with someone they are ready to get married to. Unless you have shit tons of assets or cash on hand pre-marriage, IMO it's not worth it.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
A lot of people say pre-nup, but how many have the balls to go through with it, with someone they are ready to get married to. Unless you have shit tons of assets or cash on hand pre-marriage, IMO it's not worth it.

Maybe thats why im single? :dunno:

Mine would be just that simple.... As long as you don't cheat on me, we're good. If you cheat on me you don't get squat. Why would any girl have a problem signing that?

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Maybe thats why im single? :dunno:

Mine would be just that simple.... As long as you don't cheat on me, we're good. If you cheat on me you don't get squat. Why would any girl have a problem signing that?

IDK, I'd be a bit miffed, if I were the girl. Doesn't feel like a trusting relationship at that point. If you can somehow spin it and include language that it's the same if YOU cheat too, then maybe it wouldn't be so bad :dunno:

Great White Drake

You used to call me on my cell phone
Jun 23, 2010
It's 10x worse when a woman cheats. In most cases, she's looking for an emotional connection and gets attached. Men could literally cheat just for the sex.

I agree, I'd dump my wife if she cheated before we had a kid. Now that we have a kid, it honestly would depend on the situation but I might give her 1 chance for my daughters sake.

But that's also why you don't marry a cheating whore, so you don't worry about these things lol.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
relationships grow up, if they dont grow up togther, they grow apart. sometimes one person knows this more than the other. this guy is so upset because he let his wife grow up while he played with hsi toys, and by the time he knew it, she was gone. it hurts because you cant just stop loving someone. / serious post.

at least she wasnt bringing the guy back to the house for new BF to drink all hubbys beer, and eat all hubbys food. keep her on for the tax write off, and let her go have her fun :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info