Anyone on here?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Supposedly it was a 25 year old kid, and he walked away fine. Happened in Mount Prospect last night.

I know a few geeks on here like these little turd cars.

477da0787c93f66723d101ecd00bfc2a.jpg

734e55627fc151a0f9f8136506996499.jpg

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Looks like an idiot driver!

We have two cocksuckers in our subdivision (g35 coupe with exhaust and slammed) and a purple 370z that fly through a 25 MPH area with dozens of kids to cut through to Palatine doing at least 40-50 MPH, revving, taking turns like they are at the autobahn, going sideways around corners, etc.

This guy must have been going pretty damn fast to cause that much damage to the car. Sad that the tree didn't do more damage to the driver, he could have killed someone.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Looks like an idiot driver!

We have two cocksuckers in our subdivision (g35 coupe with exhaust and slammed) and a purple 370z that fly through a 25 MPH area with dozens of kids to cut through to Palatine doing at least 40-50 MPH, revving, taking turns like they are at the autobahn, going sideways around corners, etc.

This guy must have been going pretty damn fast to cause that much damage to the car. Sad that the tree didn't do more damage to the driver, he could have killed someone.

My Dad seems to have the same thing on his street, and I just cant tell if they're really driving like assholes all the time or if my Dad is just being an old retired jerk and they're doing 25 MPH... :bowrofl:

He said he's gone to the cops but they won't do anything, I think he expects them to take his word for it and write them tickets. HAHAHA

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
My Dad seems to have the same thing on his street, and I just cant tell if they're really driving like assholes all the time or if my Dad is just being an old retired jerk and they're doing 25 MPH... :bowrofl:

He said he's gone to the cops but they won't do anything, I think he expects them to take his word for it and write them tickets. HAHAHA

LOL!!!!

I see how it could look that way. I mean, some neighbors thought I was doing 50 MPH in my mustang, but, it was a full exhaust header car and I NEVER went above 25 through the subdivison, but, it "sounded" like it

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
Yeah...I one time was leaving a stop sign in my neighborhood and got up to about 21-22mph, and some mom with her young kids stomped her foot on the sidewalk and screamed at the top of her lungs "SLOW DOWN." A v8 with a supercharger, longtube headers, and no cats, is offensive to some people.

I just waved and smiled. But seriously...some people are friggen nuts!

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I have speed racer Indian people that fly through my neighborhood. I've thrown my football at their cars numerous times and told them to slow the f*ck down. They are so oblivious to the outside world they don't even realize they're doing it. :picard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info