Welp, guess I'm watching SNL on the 12th

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
I'm so fucking pissed. Apparently NBC shows a rerun at 9 and the new episode at 10:30. My dumbass set the 9pm episode to record and now I've been hearing the greatest things about this episode. I caught the opening monologue though and that was good. Will have to check for it online or on demand.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Hulu will have it

I'm so fucking pissed. Apparently NBC shows a rerun at 9 and the new episode at 10:30. My dumbass set the 9pm episode to record and now I've been hearing the greatest things about this episode. I caught the opening monologue though and that was good. Will have to check for it online or on demand.

hey

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
I've seen 2 skits (walking dead spoof, and election night result timeline) posted on fb and laughed at both.

Then you saw the best parts of the show. At least that I know of. After 45 minutes, my wife and I fell asleep until about 4 in the morning then woke up to crawl into bed. So maybe it knocked us into a mini coma. No idea. Either way, best two parts. Everything else was trash.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info