Homer Glen
2v8A7GR.jpg

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
BMWs have turn signals?

Funny cuz the wifey got stopped a few days back for not signaling. County stopped her and asked her to prove the turn signals work... they're LEDs... of course they work.

Anyway, she realized she'd been hitting the cruise control lever (right below the turn signal) sometimes rather than the turn signal lever.

:rofl:

Diavolo

Needs more turbos
Jun 20, 2007
Chicago
I'm in the lower left, trying to get to the lower right.

The turn signals on my car are super sensitive and it took me a few days of driving to get used to them. The slightest turn of the wheel causes the signal to go off. If I signal that I'm turning left, and then get into the left turn lane, my turn signal will turn off.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Funny cuz the wifey got stopped a few days back for not signaling. County stopped her and asked her to prove the turn signals work... they're LEDs... of course they work.

Anyway, she realized she'd been hitting the cruise control lever (right below the turn signal) sometimes rather than the turn signal lever.

:rofl:

BMW controls aren't the most intuitive setup. Sometimes they just seem to stick things where they will fit and really hard to see them from the driver's position.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info