Police Beating in Houston

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
I hope everyone sees the part where the suspect got up and lunged at the officer .

It looks like something was being talked about before the incident . You see the officer lightly kicking the guy for some reason . As if the suspect said "don't touch me" and the officer responded with a kick .

Maybe they were asking him to get up and he was saying no and don't touch me . He obviously got up rather quickly and lunged towards the officer as if to say I ain't afraid of you .

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Nah man, that looks like the officer was talking shit and kicked the guy, and the guy being a man, stood up. That was bad, that's why the officer is gone, he was wrong. Their job is to serve a protect, he did none of that. He was not an officer.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Nah man, that looks like the officer was talking shit and kicked the guy, and the guy being a man, stood up. That was bad, that's why the officer is gone, he was wrong. Their job is to serve a protect, he did none of that. He was not an officer.

Gotta agree. At least from the vid, it looks like the cop was being nothing more than a bully with a Billy Club who was looking for a confrontation. Also, the other cop performed an illegal search on the guys property (the bag).

Just a couple of bad cops that gives the good ones a bad name.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
This guy is a moron, why would you provoke someone into an ass kicking in the age of everyone video taping everything? It's just fucking looney toons. That shit may have gone over 10 years ago when you could make the paper work say whatever the fuck you wanted to but it's safer to assume you're being recorded (and the footage will come out) than not.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info