Google Map Addiction

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Is anyone else addicted to Google Maps like I am? I love exploring places I've never been or haven't been in decades from my seat. If I'm reading an article about something that peaks my interest, I'll jump on GM and just look at the area.

I was looking at pics in Aleppo, Syria today and came across this. How often do you think you would come across two white guys in an ISIS-run part of a terrorist country?

I hope this link works

SHARKBITEATTACK

Enthusiast
Jun 15, 2008
Bartlett
Is anyone else addicted to Google Maps like I am? I love exploring places I've never been or haven't been in decades from my seat. If I'm reading an article about something that peaks my interest, I'll jump on GM and just look at the area.

I was looking at pics in Aleppo, Syria today and came across this. How often do you think you would come across two white guys in an ISIS-run part of a terrorist country?

I hope this link works
Sounds like a poor man's vacation lol

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Sounds like a poor man's vacation lol
Lol... I guess when you look at it that way, yea.
Had to use it to spy on people to get the layout, departure routes, and plan a sitting spot. Comes in very handy when being creepy.
I can see that in your line of work. Surprised there's not something more up to date for y'all.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Also a fan of looking up locations before I go places. Especially fishing spots. It has changed my fishing game. Unfortunately it hasn't changed my catching game.

This is exactly what I use it for the most...trying to find little ponds and streams, fishable areas of bigger lakes...have definitely found some decent spots that way...it failed me when I was up in Michigan a couple weekends ago...GF and I just happened across this random park with a half dozen little fishing ponds, while we were looking for a fishable spot on a large lake. Ended up with a ton of decent sized panfish and a nice 16" bass for an afternoon.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
190sg4

190sg4.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info