Prime Day

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
not even going to look and tempt myself.

spend too much money on shit I don't need. Haven't made an Amazon purchase in almost 3 months now. breaking my addiction

I feel your pain. I'm just flat out lazy. I went to the store to get food on Sunday. Got home and remembered I forgot to pick up some Bleach. I ended up just Priming it..Fuck it.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL

Have that. Very awesome for tailgating/"camping" aka fuck charcoal prep time, I be hungry now.

Shit, missed a deal on a drill...on wait list, so hopefully so drops the ball and I can claim

ooo, what kind?

I've been in the market for a blue tooth speaker. Any recommendations ?

Anything by Cambridge Soundsworks aka Oontz.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
We got a bose soundlink for a gift. Its very nice.

i got the soundlink mini 2 for my recent trip. little heavy to lug around in a backpack for 4 months to also find bad internet or google play unsupported, but works fantastic.

bro bought a $30 amazon one just a bit before i got back. we did a back to back comparison and his went back the next day. you pay for it, but these are impressive little guys.

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Black and Decker with an entire accessory kit, using the battery style I already have for my weed whip

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0079IRIG0/?tag=tcg21-20

$100 seems steep for a B&D entry-level tool. I'd actually go with a pro-level 12v over that DIYer 18/20v.

I'd check this 12v Makita out instead honestly.

i got the soundlink mini 2 for my recent trip. little heavy to lug around in a backpack for 4 months to also find bad internet or google play unsupported, but works fantastic.

bro bought a $30 amazon one just a bit before i got back. we did a back to back comparison and his went back the next day. you pay for it, but these are impressive little guys.

the Soundlink Mini for $200 isn't $170 better than the $30 Oontz Angle though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info