What would you do? vTCG

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Maybe it's me getting older and noticing, but middle aged dudes get so GD mad over some dumb ass shit. Like out of control mad. I work with older dudes, they get so mad over some of the dumbest shit. But not like regular mad, these guys straight up lose it. Ask them a simple question and BAM, red faced anger out of nowhere. They just bottle shit up like their parents told them until something happens and they just lose it.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
BTW, for people that work with older dudes, is this just me? I swear the older generation has gone from accepting what they have to just going nuts when someone hits that fuse they've been saving for 40yrs.

EDIT: to add to this, I worked with "older" people when I was 18-20ish, and they always seemed to me like the calm and collective dudes. Guys that I'm all like "man, wtf, why are you doing that" they're all like "it is what is it is kid, gotta pay the bills". Now they're just nuts, cutting people off because their dicks get smaller if someone passes them or goes faster than they do, etc.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Maybe it's me getting older and noticing, but middle aged dudes get so GD mad over some dumb ass shit. Like out of control mad. I work with older dudes, they get so mad over some of the dumbest shit. But not like regular mad, these guys straight up lose it. Ask them a simple question and BAM, red faced anger out of nowhere. They just bottle shit up like their parents told them until something happens and they just lose it.

no joke I had some teachers in school that were close to this and kids knew it and would push those buttons :rofl: "old man snap" as it was called. Being a cop and teacher are at the BOTTOM of the career list for me :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info