Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Fuck this opinionated lame ass soft America. Woah! She took a video with a wild animal...something that been done literally millions of times since video was created. Social justice assholes.

giphy.gif

https://www.facebook.com/MarylandNaturalResourcesPolice/videos/1025965857451088/

And, WHY is she just standing there with her back to the bear? Maybe she needs to go back for some more training. First rule, never turn your back on a wild animal..

Is this guppy-brained fool going to take responsibility if and when someone's kid tries to take the same picture and gets mauled?
This is completely irresponsible and dangerous. A number of individuals have been killed or maimed while taking that "perfect picture" with a wild animal. Should there be an attack, the animal is often times tracked and killed as a result. I would hope anyone who sees this understands this is an exception, in addition to very poor judgement. Please do NOT follow this woman's lead and try this yourself or with someone else. I do not want any more animals killed at the expense of a human's ignorance and lack of respect.

Not smart to pose with a bear like that. Not something you should be teaching the public. That's how people get hurt.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
lol. i stole the phone bill out dat mailbox to pay it by money order once since it was something like $450 when i was 16. since my mom is an accountant and keeps meticulous records of everything i wonder what she thought about that? she never said anything to me about it. geez that would be an annoying amount of money today, and i did that 21 years ago making mcmoney

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info