Meanwhile in Russia

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i've ready before as long as you don't have a cut or something you are fine to hold it and that the vapors are more problematic. the 'dropping an old thermometer = evacuate the school!' thing seems to be pretty overblown.

it looks like you can drink some of it and probably be ok but fuuuuuck that that seems a lot crazier and riskier!

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
That is way messed up, but maybe not so dangerous as we think? According to that wiki page on mercury, it says:
All of these [compounds], except elemental liquid mercury (for which intravenous injection of a certain volume) produce toxicity or death with less than a gram.
Which, to me, means there's almost no danger with pure liquid mercury.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i think because, you know, it's like "hard" maaaaaaan. at least that is how i'm thinking about it. won't go through your hand and hey, if things are all normal... will just pass through your body.

although if you have a cut in your hand and some gets in your bloodstream... or maybe ulcer or something in your stomach...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info