Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Hello pot, I'm kettle!

What?!?!

I think it was [MENTION=10343]Bub[/MENTION] ? Who posted the screenshot of someone in one of the Facebook car spotter groups asking if anyone had seen a fat dude in a blue Astro (with matching license plates to [MENTION=117]Slow Buick[/MENTION]) came up to him claiming he was a _____officer, flashed a badge, and told him to stop driving like an asshole.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
I think it was [MENTION=10343]Bub[/MENTION] ? Who posted the screenshot of someone in one of the Facebook car spotter groups asking if anyone had seen a fat dude in a blue Astro (with matching license plates to [MENTION=117]Slow Buick[/MENTION]) came up to him claiming he was a _____officer, flashed a badge, and told him to stop driving like an asshole.

Are you kidding me?.... And no one reported that to the police?

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I think it was @Bub ? Who posted the screenshot of someone in one of the Facebook car spotter groups asking if anyone had seen a fat dude in a blue Astro (with matching license plates to @Slow Buick) came up to him claiming he was a _____officer, flashed a badge, and told him to stop driving like an asshole.

:rollpicard:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
Nevermind, was easier to find than I thought. :roflpicard:

26cdb3aa0d465cc00a3b99c26c864f73.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info