Note in the mailbox.....

Wifey found a note in the mailbox this morning addressed to the "Blue car". Gist of it was that my car is too loud and it wakes everyone up in the morning and they didn't appreciate the extra 5-10 minutes of idling and called it "unreasonable" LOL
1. I have lived in this house for two years and have not received a complaint on noise (exhaust is the same)
2. If you are going to leave a passive aggressive note, have the balls to sign the damn thing.

My pre-planned responses and need opinions on this:
1. Leave a sign out front for those that wish to submit complaints and leave a box of ear plugs outside.
2. Take my mufflers off for a week and let them know how bad it can really be.
3. Throw a rev every morning from now on until I leave for deployment in a couple of months.
4. Buy Rob's G8 with twin turbo's so the exhaust can be a little bit quieter.

Thoughts?

^^^So you would let that bother you for two years before you said anything? C'mon man, do I even need to explain that? I go way out of my way to be cognizant of other's and their needs and find that most people that do something like this are selfish little bitches that don't return that respect. Oh, living in Hawaii, two things, 1. everyone around here leaves their windows open (hence, more noise) 2. Every mother fucker around here as dual exhausts on their trucks, modified vehicles, etc. and is loud as fawk.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Sounds like a millennial.

If you have a problem with someone, usually you be a man about it and confront them in person and talk to them like human beings, not leave random unsigned notes in a mailbox. I mean he could have a point, your exhaust may be loud, but he's going about telling you the wrong way.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
^^^So you would let that bother you for two years before you said anything? C'mon man, do I even need to explain that? I go way out of my way to be cognizant of other's and their needs and find that most people that do something like this are selfish little bitches that don't return that respect. Oh, living in Hawaii, two things, 1. everyone around here leaves their windows open (hence, more noise) 2. Every mother fucker around here as dual exhausts on their trucks, modified vehicles, etc. and is loud as fawk.

So you go outside , in Hawaii , which you say everybody has their windows open , with a known extra loud exhaust , and run it at idle for 5-10 minutes , and you expect everyone around you to be ok with that ?

So you go outside , in Hawaii , which you say everybody has their windows open , with a known extra loud exhaust , and run it at idle for 5-10 minutes , and you expect everyone around you to be ok with that ?

LOL, I am pretty sure there are others in here that have had a corsa exhaust and it is the quietest aftermarket exhaust you can buy other than having stock.

So yes, I expect others to be ok with it if they are unwilling to adult and knock on my door to discuss.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info