Bumble Bees under my shed

rdsnake

formerly RD SNAKE
Mar 5, 2006
Noticed a few Bumble Bees under my shed last week and again this week. After watching them they seem to be going into the front and side of the shed. They defiantly don't like my tractor starting up. It's been interesting getting in/out of the shed last couple of weeks.

I decided to start nuking them with bee killer when they come out. Killed about 20 so far. They still seem to keep coming. Thought maybe flood the bottom of the shed with water or fill in the cracks with sand? Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

Don't knock my shed, it's in the back of my place and can't be seen.

Said shed...
f0955b721ab246a998ebba99a0efcb21.jpg

Front entrance way
f863028cc63986b4ac3c0901ed2ebc4a.jpg

Side entrance
94cab64374fb0c5c658c0997e91ed725.jpg

Really don't want to pull up the floor on it. Damn thing might fall over.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
The more humane thing would be blocking their way in and forcing them to find another place to go. I'd try that first and then if I got stung or it didn't work, I'd spray 3-4 cans of the bee killer into every bit of the openings as I could. If that didn't work, BURN THAT SHIT.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Id call a beekeeper and ask what they can do. Im sure they can remove the bees safely and at no cost.... Bees are dieing off rapidly, they are kind of necessary in our cycle of life

But bro it's yellow and black and has a stinger.

If you haven't completely killed it off, call a fucking bee keeper.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Are they honey bees? Make a hive for them and get you some honey....

Bee hives aren't allowed in my city unfortunately... Neither are chicken coops..

I should've moved out to the damn country with a bunch of land.

My only thought is they could be Carpenter bees, which are fucking up my fence royally but whatever. I'm one with nature nowadays

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt
As much as I hate bees, I'd call a bee keeper or something first. Bumble bees are kind of like manatees...big in size, but generally shy and calm AF. Don't they die if they sting you? I'd assume stinging you is literally the last thing on their mind.

Now, if they're wasps or hornets. Fuck them. Use any force necessary.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info