Where'd you get married, TCG?

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
The fiance and I are looking for a wedding venue, so far we've only seen a couple, but we've looked at a bunch online and between our date not available, or not liking their offerings, we're running thin on ideas.

Looking to see if anyone has any recommendations or their experience with a place they've used/been to a wedding at. So far we're sold on Lake Lawn Resort in Delevan WI, but I don't really want to lock that down without keeping our options open.

We're looking to have the ceremony and reception at the same place, and I like the idea of a scenic resort type place. Also looking for a place that will have rooms available for guests to stay.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
Fuck every ounce of that.

A legally binding contract to not only inform your government and allow them to fuck you harder because of a piece of paper but for her, if it doesn't work, to take half your shit because women.

lol

its also a binding contract by jesus never to be broken by man

raptorjesusphotou3.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
We used my wife's Baptist church, my grandfather, who was a minister, married us and we chose the Warsaw Inn on Ridgeland by the Chicago Ridge Mall as our reception venue.

It was awesome. Unfortunately, the Warsaw Inn closed down a long time ago and Chicago Ridge isn't what it used to be. :smile:

Have you thought about going out of State? Florida, Florida Keys, Mexico, various paradise islands all have wedding and reception packages. Wedding on the beach, rooms for guests and plenty of reception halls.

Wedding Venues in Florida | Price & Compare 565 Venues

The-Addison-Boca-Raton-FL-9_thumbnail.1424393493.jpg

https://www.tripadvisor.com/HotelsList-Mexico-Wedding-Resorts-zfp7695955.html

Caribbean Weddings, Destination Weddings in the Caribbean

BrianG

Big Dick Team Octane
Oct 5, 2008
Streamwood
Real Name
Brian G
Ceremony was at the Wilder Mansion in Elmhurst. Mansion Wedding Rentals | Elmhurst Wedding Venues | WilderMansion.org Really nice place to have the ceremony and to get ready at. We partied upstairs all morning, in separate wings for the guys/girls, then had the ceremony on the main floor. Lots of photo opportunities throughout the property too. The ceremony was supposed to be outdoors in the garden on the property, but it rained that day, so having the backup plan of the indoor ceremony on the same property was clutch. You can have the reception there too, but the floor plan would not have worked out well for us with the number of guests we had. We had our reception at The Seville in Streamwood too. That place is really nice these days and you will not find a better price for what they include anywhere else.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Architectural Artifacts. They had Porsches inside that guests could look at. Was sold as soon as we walked in :rofl:

Architectural Artifacts is an awesome venue.

[MENTION=10405]Loanshark[/MENTION] and I can probably help you with this, I've probably seen the inside of 80% of the wedding/event venues in the Chicago Metro area.

Lake Lawn is very nice. I set-up some weddings there and have stayed there on a few occasions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info