Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
The Oaks. Looks fun. LOL

dfbbb9e93c686eb8af56e78c1e85b4d6.jpg

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
NEIGH!!!! Thats not the derby my friend. That is the oaks. Not where the real Derby folks hang out. What you ware watching is a typical Kentucky frat party. NEIGH!!!!!!!

That could be derby. I've heard the infield at derby is a fucking party. I had no idea till I moved down here. I always though of it as this high class deal. Apparently the infield is more like Marti Gras than a high class event. The guys I work with say some wild shit happens there.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
Probably like the infield at a NASCAR event

Yeah, shit like that. The guys I work with say tits are out, they've seen people having sex, a few years ago someone climbed a pole and did a strip tease (don't know if male or female). They say it's actually calmed down recently. That the infield used to be a lot wilder. I wanna go actually. Have to see it for myself. Like I said, I've always thought of it as this high class event with a "Millionares Row" and what not, I wanna see the other side of that.

N

Nyquist

That could be derby. I've heard the infield at derby is a fucking party. I had no idea till I moved down here. I always though of it as this high class deal. Apparently the infield is more like Marti Gras than a high class event. The guys I work with say some wild shit happens there.

NEIGH!!! You are wrong my friend. Don't you think I know?? NEIGH!!!!!

Kentucky Oaks Preppy Brawl | FOX Sports

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info