Anybody have a good vent cleaning company?

BigJohnson

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2013
Just like the title says. I'm on the south side of Chicago and need my gents cleaned. Previous owners had 2 dogs live in the basement and their hair is getting blown up through the house

A friend of mine just bought a groupon and it ended up being bs. So I'm not looking for nonsense. I want a quote that will stick when the person gets here. Not asking for a ton more money. Thanks

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Maybe it is possible to clean your return air duct only? (The duct which the furnace/AC pulls the air in the house from) From what I have been told by the furnace guy who just installed a brand new furnace in our town home is that duct cleaning is a straight rip off. This was coming from someone who also offered that service if requested so no reason to not trust him.

i used Duct Cleaning Group out of Woodale. Usually they have coupons in the mail flyers. It made a huge difference not only in dust thoughout the house but i was also able to see the difference before and after via an inspection camera. They hook up a huge industrial vac to supply and return by the furnace and at each outlet throughout the house they shove a hose hooked up to an air compressor that flops around and agitates all of the shit in the ducts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info