Road Rage Caught on Video

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Click on link for video

Insane road rage video shows Florida driver attempting to run motorcyclist off road | WGN-TV

MIAMI — A Florida man claims he was nearly forced off a road near Miami during a road rage incident caught on video and posted on YouTube.

YouTube user “Roni g” uploaded the video titled “Road rage and getting assaulted.” According to Roni, he was riding his motorcycle when a car swerved in front of him, nearly causing a collision.

After the incident, Roni is shown speeding away but the man in the car follows him. Roni is shown driving against traffic at high speeds while attempting to get away from the vehicle.

The car eventually catches up to the motorcycle and a man wearing an orange shirt sticks his head out of the vehicle and shouts at Roni.

The driver of the car told WPLG he chased the man on the motorcycle because Roni had broken his mirror and he wanted to get his license plate.

In a comment on the video, Roni described himself as an “inexperienced rider” and said he “panicked.”

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
The Daily Mail reports that commenters on the YouTube page say 'Roni' had previously operated a page titled "Messing with Cars" that he has since deleted.

Two idiots. How the heck does a Fusion keep up with a bike? Had to be a 600?

Police say they will review the video and turn over the info to the State's attorney.

http://www.local10.com/web/wplg/news/local/miami-driver-attempts-to-run-motorcyclist-off-the-road

Roni Gonzales, the biker, has been selling the video online and making hundreds of dollars. Wonder how much his lawyer will cost?

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Apparently the whole this started when the bike lane split at a stop light and stopped in front of the Fusion...the rest is documented.

Both of the guys are gigantic idiots....I was also wondering how the hell that Fusion was keeping up....I believe it was a 2.3L 4-banger Fusion too, that thing is slow as balls :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info