Sunglasses

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I do not spend more than $10 for sunglasses, however my co-worker does and swears they're better than the cheap ones I get. Except when I crush, lose, or scratch mine, IDGAF. With that said, I just spent $300 on a prescription pair, OMGGGGGGG I can see so well.

Also, he said good quality ones are $150-$300. Non-prescription glasses that cost that much money would instantly soften the dick.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I still have my old set of sunglasses I got from Walmart Vision when I was 14. The coatings on the lenses are finally shot, but the frames themselves are still good. Sadly its like $250 or more to get the lenses replaced. Grrr.

They were about $50, but lasted 22 years, and even now the polarization is awesome (except on the edge of the lenses where the coating is failing)

I would spend probably $100-$125 on a decent set, as it would last me another 20 years. I leave the glasses in the car, and only wear them in the car, rarely outside.

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Anything over $20 for a pair is ridiculous to me. My current pair I just bought, $2.50 :rofl:

While I agree, it is very damn hard to find anything relatively comfortable for under 100 bucks. Every time I buy a cheap pair they dig into my nose and cause pain and I throw them away 2 weeks later.

I had a nice pair of aviator Oakley's but I left them in my car when I traded it in....

DOH

I still have a decent pair of oakley's but they are newer style of gascans and I am old now and look like a douche with them on lol

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Look around online. I got a few sets of Oakleys off the net and haven't looked back. I'd rather spend the $150-200 on a nice set of glasses instead of spending $20 on junk Chinese pairs every month or two when they keep breaking. In the long run, you might even be saving money. My last pair of cheap junk Chinese glasses broke as I was just taking them off my head, plastic broke right in half.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info