VAXXED: From cover up to catastrophe

The Trailer.

https://youtu.be/EdCU2DfMBpU

Robert De Niro defends screening

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/03/2...nS-2ZdsVGdj7d4p8Q&sig2=WT-CuTyLwCr2wdovr6KL4Q

To our dismay, we learned today about the Tribeca Film Festival's decision to reverse the official selection of Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe.

Robert De Niro's original defense of the film happened Friday after a one-hour conversation between De Niro and Bill Posey, the congressman who has interacted directly and at length with the CDC Whistleblower (William Thompson) and whose team has scrutinized the documents that prove fraud at the CDC.

It is our understanding that persons from an organization affiliated with the festival have made unspecified allegations against the film - claims that we were given no opportunity to challenge or redress. We were denied due process.

We have just witnessed yet another example of the power of corporate interests censoring free speech, art, and truth.

Tribeca's action will not succeed in denying the world access to the truth behind the film Vaxxed.

We are grateful to the many thousands of people who have already mobilized including doctors, scientists, educators and the autistic community.

We will be pressing forward and sharing our plans in the very near future.

Onward!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
while i don't disagree that it is good to critique the efficacy of a particular vaccine, the anti-vax community is 99% fucking clueless about how vaccines work and possess zero ability whatsoever to question or critique any particularly vaccine. and although there are professionals out there (ie. doctors) who also question some, that does not mean they are correct either, whether they be quacks or just poor at evaluating information.

that being said i'm interested in anything factual that went on that is shady for sure. although my trust in anti-vaxers in general is almost zero.

A

Anonymous

while i don't disagree that it is good to critique the efficacy of a particular vaccine, the anti-vax community is 99% fucking clueless about how vaccines work and possess zero ability whatsoever to question or critique any particularly vaccine. and although there are professionals out there (ie. doctors) who also question some, that does not mean they are correct either, whether they be quacks or just poor at evaluating information.

that being said i'm interested in anything factual that went on that is shady for sure. although my trust in anti-vaxers in general is almost zero.

I can't say much about the vaxer community and what they know or don't know. But I thought the whole point of the issue was based on comments below? Not actually how a vaccine works. But what additives are put into that vaccine.

For twelve years, the CDC has covered up vaccine violence, where chemical and synthetic and heavy metal toxins used as preservatives, emulsifiers and adjuvants (carriers) are causing brain damage and central nervous system damage and immune system damage in children across the United States.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Guess who's back
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list