Do you wash your hands after you take a pee???

Do you wash your hands after pissing?

• Yes

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Idk how, but at work we ended up jokingly started talking about on how many people actually wash their hands after taking a piss.
Some said yes they do for proper hygiene, others said no because they didn't piss on their hand.

Poll for statistical purposes and so you do not have to publicly answer in fear of public humiliation. lol

I am actually curious on this, and so are all the guys/girls at work :bowrofl:

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
what a stupid argument, as if your junk area is not area than basically everything else on your body. if you're ok rubbing elbows with me i guess it's ok dropping my balls on your elbow too? dude it's just skin what's the problem, why are you washing off your elbow?

i've always wondered if women knew how many men don't wash their hands after a piss, because it's going to be their brother and their dad and their teacher and their financial planner etc etc. not washing after a piss seems to have no bounds

you filthy fucks

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
I take it a step further and use the paper towel to open the restroom door. If no paper I use my foot or coat sleeve. Especially if I am about to eat lunch. I don't want traces of everybody's nut butter and ass crumbs on my hands as I eat my sammich. I have become a slight germaphobe in my older age.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
I take it a step further and use the paper towel to open the restroom door. If no paper I use my foot or coat sleeve. Especially if I am about to eat lunch. I don't want traces of everybody's nut butter and ass crumbs on my hands as I eat my sammich. I have become a slight germaphobe in my older age.

same here... i use the paper towel to open the bathroom door and the next 2 doors to get back to my office.

some of the broads @ work do not wash their hands.... nasty

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Depends where in public. Most times yes. If it's in a airport during my travels only if the sink and towel dispenser are auto sensing. I find it disgusting washing my hands and then having to pull a lever to get the towels out that everyone who just sneezed on their hands had to touch as well

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Yes always in public. And like [MENTION=4873]GLADIATOR[/MENTION] I will not open the door handle without something because I know the last asshole didn't wash his hands. Also like [MENTION=53]Turbocharged400sbc[/MENTION] I wash before while at work. I'm not getting my dick dirty with whatever's in my hands.

At home. Majority of times depends on what I'm doing and if I'm in a hurry to get out of the house.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
At work, maybe half the time. My hands are either gloved, or going right back into a glove after the process is completed. And honestly, the less I have to wash my hands at work the better... Sometimes I have to scrub my hands and arms for a few minutes with caustic soap and it's not enjoyable

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
i still have a couple tubes of liquid glove, always worked the best for the diesel soot that loves to get into every skin crack/pores.

fuck gloves, only thing a mech should be wrapping up is his pecker

I have the zep kind of liquid glove.. No worky.

Black skin tight latex gloves FTW! It makes clean up so much easier and keeps my grips on all my tools nice and clean, especially on my impact and torque wrench, I hate when rubber grips get swolen up due to petro... Always keep a rag near and a quick wipe before I grab a tool and the grip stays clean.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Every time. Force of habit. Used to be less so (at home) when I was younger but a lot more hygienic as I got older.

I used to work for a tree service with a contract for the water reclamation of Cook County. I used to go in the streams, creeks, rivers, and reservoirs. You can imagine how nasty the Chicago River or the Des Plaines River can be. I wash hands before and after, then wash my hands before lunch and after, as well as before packing up for the day along with a change in clothes and shoes.

Thread Info