Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
INDIANA JONES 5 Will Reunite Spielberg and Harrison Ford in 2019 | Nerdist

Well this is a surprise! According to a press release from Disney, a fifth installment of Indiana Jones will hit the big screen on July 19, 2019, “for a fifth epic adventure in the blockbuster series.” The film will see the epic adventures’ director—Steven Spielberg—reunite with star Harrison Ford in his iconic role. The film is as-yet untitled, but that didn’t stop folks from being crazy excited about it.

“Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in cinematic history, and we can’t wait to bring him back to the screen in 2019,” said Alan Horn, Chairman, The Walt Disney Studios in a press release. “It’s rare to have such a perfect combination of director, producers, actor, and role, and we couldn’t be more excited to embark on this adventure with Harrison and Steven.”

Kathleen Kennedy and Frank Marshall will also return to their producer roles for the franchise about a famed archaeologist and his epic, death-defying adventures. The last time Indy was on the big screen was in 2008’s Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.

imoutofhere.gif

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Crystal Skull wasn't a bad film until the last 10 minutes. There I said it.

It had potential for sure. Some people could say any one of the first three were unrealistic due to what they were looking for. But the alien one just went too far out there. lol

I think Harrison playing Indy would be fine. In a limited role where him and his son, now older and played by Chris Pratt lol, are on an archeological adventure. Maybe with Indy playing a more research and support role. Paving a way for a a new trilogy. As Hollywood seems to love these fucking things now a days. hahaha

Or I don't know, start a new series based on a new character? I know that is a novel idea and all! lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info