Local filming?

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
so while driving in the city today while looking at a nice fine chicks beautiful blue tight leggings....
I ended up eventually noticing a black Cadillac with a camera mounted to the passenger side of the hood with one of those big fluffy microphones on the drivers side.
God they were such a nice color of blue, anyways I did eventually notice that it was driving behind a piece of junk Toyota so I'm guessing it was in transit somewhere. northbound on central near Roosevelt.
Any filming going on around here?
it was like a damn near brand new Cadillac.
the paint was a nice shiny black without the usual CHICAGO damage.
I love that blue hue. It was gorgeous

Diavolo

Needs more turbos
Jun 20, 2007
Chicago
There's always filming with those three Chicago fire, PD, MD shows happening. Impossible to not run into a closed road or shoot somewhere.

^^ this. Can't go a week without running into a film truck of some sort.

They did have a street shut down recently with a bunch of Nissans. I don't know if it was for a Nissan commercial, or for some reason all the crew cars were Nissan. I didn't check it out because I didn't care.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
so while driving in the city today while looking at a nice fine chicks beautiful blue tight leggings....
I ended up eventually noticing a black Cadillac with a camera mounted to the passenger side of the hood with one of those big fluffy microphones on the drivers side.
God they were such a nice color of blue, anyways I did eventually notice that it was driving behind a piece of junk Toyota so I'm guessing it was in transit somewhere. northbound on central near Roosevelt.
Any filming going on around here?
it was like a damn near brand new Cadillac.
the paint was a nice shiny black without the usual CHICAGO damage.
I love that blue hue. It was gorgeous

No pics?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info