Elgin
Real Name
Mike

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
Any that's what pisses me off the most. Its the family left behind that get screwed^

I'll just be the jackass that out right says it.

Suicide is selfish.

Nothing jackass about that at all. Suicide is a cowards way out. As stated above, I can't see how it can get so bad to take that way out.

RIP. Loved him in the games, loved playing his game on dream cast, I think it was.

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
Maybe he was on some kind of anti depressants or other mediciations you don't know.. Meds can make you do some weird things without thinking or knowing really what your going to do..

Was on zoloft once and I was >.< this close to commiting suicide.. Had all planned out etc.. did not even realize what I was saying as I was talking to my friend about it. luckily she notified some friends up here and told them about it.. hell I wasn't even suicidal period.. Anti depressants are just odd ones.

Yes suicide sucks but sometimes don't know whole story

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Maybe he was on some kind of anti depressants or other mediciations you don't know.. Meds can make you do some weird things without thinking or knowing really what your going to do..

Was on zoloft once and I was >.< this close to commiting suicide.. Had all planned out etc.. did not even realize what I was saying as I was talking to my friend about it. luckily she notified some friends up here and told them about it.. hell I wasn't even suicidal period.. Anti depressants are just odd ones.

Yes suicide sucks but sometimes don't know whole story

Don't people think that hey if these drugs knock me on my ass this bad and totally put me in a different world that hey I shouldn't be taking them? I realize people have different reactions to each type but good lord medication to turn you into a zombie obviously that's not helping the situation either.

Glad someone caught what was going on for you!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info