Ted Cruz likes Nickelback

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
This guy seems bored with life :bowrofl:

A young male protester has continuously showed up to Cruz events during January in Iowa holding a sign declaring, "Ted Cruz Likes Nickelback."

920x920.jpg

Mysterious dude in Iowa is following Ted Cruz around and accusing him of liking Nickelback - San Antonio Express-News

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I'd go for a Kroeger/Stapp reunion. It'd be like the best worst concert.

I like Nickelback and Creed. Won't actively play them or put them on, but if they come on the radio, I can dig it. Come at me bros.

Although, I will say, I'm glad that Mark Tremonti went on and did his own thing, Tremonti fucking rocks.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
It was actually him, Jim's then-girlfriend, and me....I think. I had never seen so many hot girls. It was wall-to-wall crawling. The only other concert with that much tail was The Fray. It was crazy ratio and most were really good looking.

I believe it. A girlfriend being in the mix makes it much better. I got free tickets to a dashboard confessional show to see the band that opened for them in 05 or 06. The ratio was amazing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info