B.o.B.: The Earth is Flat

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
Here is some news that is either comforting or depressing: there are still flat Earth truthers out there. Prominent among them is the very successful rapper B.o.B (you might know him from... this one?), who has spent the last 24 hours or so tweeting a lot of good flat Earth memes and theories.

He started with this:

The cities in the background are approx. 16miles apart... where is the curve ? please explain this

B.o.B—who has more Twitter followers than every news organization on this planet—then spent the rest of last night and on into this morning further arguing his belief with increasingly convoluted evidence. Here is his response to someone saying that the world doesn’t have edges (god, this is so stupid):
have u been to the edge ? or is that what your science book told you https://twitter.com/bijoubakson/status/691414951295062016 …

There was a little tangent about Felix Baumgartner’s space jump:

I was on a plane the SAME time the Red Bull jump happened. The pilot told us to lookout the window.. 5 miles to the left was the balloon

We were flying at the SAME altitude as the guy who did the red bull jump... NO curve... even tho their footage shows otherwise

A note about GoPros:

Btw... Go Pros have curved lenses.

A lot about horizon lines being straight:

No matter how high in elevation you are... the horizon is always eye level ... sorry cadets... I didn't wanna believe it either.

how do you explain the horizon always being at eye level ?

:hsugh:

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Duh...Earth is flat and all the planets/space are just a 3d projection.

tumblr_inline_muhgwiLD5K1qkbblf.gif

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
https://www.facebook.com/bmoconnor1994?fref=nf

Because it is. Watch the establishment try and discredit him. NASA is full of bullshit. The government lies to keep everyone within the false Matrix. Down with Babylon! The truth is coming out. We live on a plane not a planet. And when you shift into the higher realities you can witness and experience the Truth. No matter how high you physically go the horizon will always be flat. The earth dose not have a curve to it. NASA has been selling us false images and theories since they've started, B.O.B was part of the establishment. He knows how deep the rabbit hole goes. Hes one of the greatest and bravest individuals I've seen to rise up in a long time. Keep the Truth up brother. I support my people not the establishment.

1096982_4504637832277_1860696793_o.jpg

When you've been decivied into believing Earth is a globe. Check out the UN flag. They use the flat earth map. The deception is heavy. We live on a plane not a planet. NASA has lied about just about everything they've released. Government agencies be deciving the world. Lol The physical manifestations of Satan, the oppressor. Do not believe anything unless you witness it with your own two eyes. B.O.B is risking his life sharing Truth. Grateful God spoke to his soul, He redeemed him from The Beast.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
But the earth is flat. Prove me wrong. Oh you can't just like the ebola incident. Don't some people on here owe me some money from those days?

So what does the ISS rotate around?

How are satellites possible with a flat earth?

Why can I use a telescope to look out and see a round moon or another round rotating sphere called a planet?

Why do the same comets show up at the same intervals in our skies?....here's a hint...Elliptical orbits. Google it and learn something that actually has science and fact behind it...not fairies and magic.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Why can I use a telescope to look out and see a round moon or another round rotating sphere called a planet?

Why do the same comets show up at the same intervals in our skies?....here's a hint...Elliptical orbits. Google it and learn something that actually has science and fact behind it...not fairies and magic.

Stop adding science to this conversation. You're just going to piss off Bob.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
But the earth is flat. Prove me wrong. Oh you can't just like the ebola incident. Don't some people on here owe me some money from those days?

99a3fa5b9888b556153fc2d09f331c87.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info