Going to Nashville. What do I need to see?

ddavila28

Feb 6, 2014
Tootsies on music row! Historic bar where a lot of raw talent was found! If you can get a ticket (they usually sell out within the hour), you have to go to the bluebird diner! Country music hall of fame is downtown right off music row. But if you love the live music bar scene, then you can bar hop music row all day.

Nov 10, 2006
Nashville Pour house has great food just south of the downtown area

Nashville Scooter tours is a nice way to see the different neighborhoods, findout a little about the town, and the guides are musicians or bartenders so they can give you the current hot spots too
EDIT: just realized its probably too cold for this and they just got 2-4 inches of snow today

On music row checkout Patterson House, its a hidden speakeasy bar that makes all their own mixers and has some outrageous mixed drinks. Menu is broken up into types of liquor and usually ranked from most boozy to most flavorful. Sometimes can have an hour wait so drop your name on the list and hit a couple bars nearby to have a drink or seven while you move up the list.

Predators dont play at home this weekend but Tool has a concert at bridgestone arena if you're into that.

If you dont mind a drive of another 90 min south head down to the Jack Daniels distillery. the tour is interesting and the samples at the end dont hurt. They also engrave bottles if you want a souvenir to commemorate the trip.

I prefer the music row side when it comes to bars as its not as touristy and usually you wont have to deal wiht a line of people to get in. - If you do go to the broadway side, Honky Tonk Central, The Stage, Tootsies would be the top three then legends and rippys

I think thats all I've got...

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Another great place to eat is The Southern Steak and Oyster, located just off Broadway. If I remember correctly, it was on 3rd Avenue. It's a bit more of an upscale place if you want to go to a nicer place for a meal. The food was awesome and so were the drinks.
Food was great. But that blackberry tea drink was amazing. Can't wait to get back there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info