Terrorist attack in Chicago?

SKYLINE

Regular
Apr 21, 2013
I just came across this post on my Facebook, by my old high school teacher. It kinda freaked me out a little bit. What do you guys think? Could it be true?

wswlmb.png

28bw8z9.png

5es74k.jpg

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
Did he call the police? I mean shit the neighbors of the San Bernadino attackers didnt call because he didnt want to be labeled a racist, and now look.

Better safe than sorry.

Its no different when someone calls on their neighbor for doing something shady and the cops just check it out. If nothing is happening no harm no foul.

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I'm getting sick and tired of Christians too.

Oh the ignorance in this statement.....

Christians aren't going around shooting up Christmas parties or restaurants, not flying airplanes into buildings and aren't strapping suicide vests to themselves.

Get off your politically correct high horse and recognize the problem for what it is.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Christians aren't going around shooting up Christmas parties or restaurants, not flying airplanes into buildings and aren't strapping suicide vests to themselves.

Get off your politically correct high horse and recognize the problem for what it is.

christians have committed plenty of actions of domestic terrorism here. mathematically you're probably at much greater risk of them. and you are saying what, that you view the problem for what it is? no you don't, you view it through your biased anti-muslim lens.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007

It has nothing to do with being politically correct. See above, I do not need to add anything else.

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
Getting sick and tired of Muslims...

I'm getting sick and tired of Christians too.

Meh, I'm getting sick of ALL religious and political shit, period.

Lets speak the truth here for a second though. We are the only country on the planet who bitches and moans for the rights and feelings of minorities that are committing atrocities against our very own... Try going over to a Muslim nation in the middle east and preach acceptance towards Christianity on their streets and through their media. You will not be alive for very long.

If social justice warriors really wanted to make a difference in the world, they'd get their priorities in order and start in the most intolerant places on the planet. Like the middle east. You live in the most diverse and welcoming (as long as you come here legally and aren't a criminal) country on the planet. Try preaching that shit elsewhere and see how far it gets you.

I have eyes though and accept things for what they really are. There's a reason why the worldwide stereotype for Muslims is terrorism. They are very intolerant people. It is what it is. Look up the history of terrorist attacks around the globe over the past 100 years, most are committed by Muslims, and nearly all of the biggest ones are Muslim.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Meh, I'm getting sick of ALL religious and political shit, period.

Lets speak the truth here for a second though. We are the only country on the planet who bitches and moans for the rights and feelings of minorities that are committing atrocities against our very own... Try going over to a Muslim nation in the middle east and preach acceptance towards Christianity on their streets and through their media. You will not be alive for very long.

why do you say 'let's speak truth' then immediately give examples which are not it? other countries stand for the same freedoms we do and have been attacked (france.) 'bitching and moaning for the rights of minorities' is also kind of the cornerstone of our philosophy of freedom, is it not? if you don't believe that, then you don't actually understand or believe in these basic freedoms it appears. and plenty of muslim nations have christians in them - plenty treat them as 2nd class citizens as well, but per your 'let's speak truth' paragraph you are implying that they're simply being slaughtered or don't exist.

If social justice warriors really wanted to make a difference in the world, they'd get their priorities in order and start in the most intolerant places on the planet. Like the middle east. You live in the most diverse and welcoming (as long as you come here legally and aren't a criminal) country on the planet. Try preaching that shit elsewhere and see how far it gets you.

in context you are not speaking about SJW issues, but fundamental human rights issues. and there are multiple organizations working to expose abuses and improve rights and quality of life in all countries of the world. and why should they need their shit sorted first? was saudi arabia founded on american political philosophy? should people here have to wait their turn to be treated decently? we have instances here of stupid rednecks here beating up sikhs because they think they are muslims. they're not even smart enough to be bigoted against the "right" crowd.

I have eyes though and accept things for what they really are. There's a reason why worldwide stereotype for Muslims is terrorism. They are very intolerant people. It is what it is. Look up the history of terrorist attacks around the globe over the past 100 years, most are committed by Muslims, and nearly all of the biggest ones are Muslim.

how are you defining terrorism? it's a very politicized term. how many acts of US foreign policy could also be called terrorism? most global attacks of terrorism were by muslims over the last 100 years? the greatest suicide bombers were the secular tamil tigers in sri lanka. how many violent acts alone were committed by the IRA? etc etc. does the primary offending ideology somehow excuse the others anyway?

let's speak the truth - these are all very different problems with very different causes and resolutions - made more complex the more that ideologies are involved, whether political or religious, or in the case of islam, a mix of both and arguably the most complex. our best bet at resolving these issues is going to be to tackle them objectively and rationally. people in general, about virtually any topic, are not that good at objectively and rationally examining anything. throw religion into the mix, then having the religion be different someone's own, and you are going to have an even cloudier picture.

understanding the problem of radical islam and taking the steps to address it is not going to benefit by anyone coloring it based on their own biased views.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info