anyone got a hoverboard?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Probably a Lithium Polymer battery and a fault in either the charging system, or the low voltage cut-off.

When you run LiPo and some other Lithium based batteries into the ground they swell because the chemical reaction produces gas. The gas is flammable, but I cant' remember what kind of gas it is. Because the gas is under pressure its really easy to ignite. Once it starts the heat from the fire causes adjacent cells to ignite as well.

LiPo usually goes up like a flare when it goes, not a small fire, but a pretty energetic one.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Does anybody play with these things for more than a day or two? They are going to end up as expensive door stops.

People out here run all over the place on these things. I was in the grocery store a couple months ago and someone went past me on one. I haven't seen a single kid on one of these, just grown as dudes which confuses me because a) you look like a grade a jackass riding around on one of these and b) it's just the epitome of lazy which seems like the opposite of what all the Los Angeles progressives try to portray themselves as.

These boards just a silent way of advertising the fact that you're lazy and bad with money.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info