Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Car wise, run 10s. Dont know when it will happen, but thats the plan this year. I also want to be able to drive and enjoy the car the ENTIRE season so shooting for goals might not happen until later in the year so if something breaks, who cares.

Life wise....Id like to be able to have sex again...its been quiet in the kingdom lately. Debating buying my place but also debating moving, itll depend on money.

Ive been asked a ton if i'm going to TX2k but I dont see it in the cards (again) but Id like to do more road trips, whether it be TCG Tour or something smaller and more frequent. I just want to drive and enjoy the open road.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Car wise...stop fucking around with cars.

I'm trying to go to grad school. And if I get to where I want, I'll be able to build something I'm proud of instead of scraping together scrap.

I have a lot of stuff I'm involved in, and I don't post here a lot about it, but I think the future is looking up.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Moving back to the lower 48 where the rest of stupid resides?
Still up for discussion. We were almost guaranteed to move to Arizona but then wifey changed her mind and said she just wants to move into Anchorage.

Nothing set in stone yet though. I'm still holding out for AZ because I REALLY want it.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
I really need to start actually saving money. Looked at my year end and can't picture where the fuck all my money went.

Retirement. Pension yes, but I need to start something else.

Downsize. I need to narrow down my fleet.

Also want to take advantage of the money work offers for continuing education.

Also want to meet up with my buddy from NY on a monthly basis to ride. There are alot of off road parks in PA, OH, WV...

Of course start the gym again, but I'll wait til mid feb

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I'd like to drive the TA more in 2016 and attend races, shows, meets in greater quantities with the car. Non-car: accelerate our house savings plan to get out of the city earlier than currently planned.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
10572146_10207319288012654_4565207922231425368_o.jpg

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Car wise: Get the truck up on maintenance and hopefully go further into the 12's.

The ST, get rid of the modified turbo. Either stay stock turbo or see where this lead on a hybrid goes.

Camaro, do some work to it to say that I worked on it lol.

Other aspects: start saving money.

Last edited:

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
Car wise: break into the 2:4X? at autobahn, do more track days with the viper.

Life, get myself back in shape, have fallen to shit since the achilles rupture.

[MENTION=239]Turk[/MENTION] if you can find land close enough to where you both work, build, build, build!!! after owning to homes, ive realized neither is really what either one of us want/need. im stuck here for another 6 years but once we can, i will build on land somewhere.

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
Well moving out of state has just fell into my lap soo depending how fast I can get ahead financially I'm out of here..
Depending on if I move or not will determine if I keep my ride as much as I would love to keep it, probably just gonna get rid of it.
Myself, I would like to get back into pre kids shape, which means loosing at least 15 and getting ready for the Spartan Beast Race.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info