tumblr_myqg42AsIv1qg2vxio1_500.gif

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Wife is working so I'll be home with the boys. Probably wont last past 1030pm. But we're supposed to have a good showing of the Northern Lights today so I'll check that out if possible.

Hope everyone has a safe night. Happy New Year to all of you.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
And to the under age TCGers planning on drinking...there is a new law to protect you so you don't kill yourself or an underage friend. Starting at midnight, you can call 911 for either your underage self or an underage friend and have immunity to prosecution. So in other words, don't let someone die because you are afraid of getting arrested. Call 911 and get help. Please.

http://www.dailyillini.com/article/...w-drinking-immunity-law-for-underage-drinkers

The new law, which mirrors a policy already in practice at the University, states if a person is intoxicated and underage but calls 911 for medical help, neither the caller nor the person they are helping will be issued any citations. Rauner approved it on Aug. 24.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
The fact that people older than their mid 20s still go out to get smashed at some basic ass club on NYE is hilarious to me. Then again those are the kind of people who get legitimately upset if they don't get fucked out of their minds on Friday and Saturday and then consider that weekend a waste because they should have been partying.

LiquidPen

Forum Sponsor
Jun 23, 2011
Bartlett, IL
It's a pleasure to have #1 with my TCG Buds. I'll be in my bar all night.
No driving for this Cowboy. You're always welcome over Friends

aac9f0bd0c81fab224fe42ab609684a7.jpg

If i didn't have kids id be over.

**edit also**

Blanket night park will be in effect for New Year's Eve night - which means after 2:00 AM on New Year's Day morning. This means you can leave your car on the street tonight (and not have to drive home in case you had too good of a time at a party!)
Please remember to celebrate responsibly! Use a designated driver and start the New Year right!
Remember this does NOT include the streets where even and odd parking is in effect. If you have questions, please feel free to call the clerks at 630-823-5500.

for hanover park

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was surprised at how many people were out at 2 A.M. Paid more attention to them than normal just in case they did something stupid. Only issue was I had one guy ahead of me at a stop sign who sat there and let 5 cars go ahead of him. He went one way, I turned and went another. Hope he makes it home OK. Looks like he was trying to be extra cautious.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info