Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Now that my sister has two kids, Christmas is pretty much about them in my family.

I made out good tho. MI6 and Mad Max on Bluray, Diablo 3 on xbo (again), clothes and money.

I bought my parents their first new tv in like....20 years. I was pretty pumped about and so were my parents.

What about you fellas?

S8ER01Z

Addict
TCG Premium
Jun 2, 2013
The wife decided she wanted a 6s for Christmas I guess.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 201

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
Cash and $75 in cash gift cards. Small family.

My kid made out however.

Oakley ballistic shooting glasses
Oakley beanie
Hawks sweatshirt
Hossa winter classic jersey
SOG knife
$50 to dicks
$60 in steam cards whatever those are
2 Xbox games

And that's just me my mom/dad and sister got him. Not including his mom. Being a kid from split families must rock at Christmas

He asked for a new gun but that wasn't happening

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I got a miter saw, coffee pot, and humidifier, the tree had a 5 foot circle of presents for the kids sticking out around it and a fish in a fish tank on the table, I got my wife a laser printer for christmas, and I bought a few guns in the last month for myself and called them my christmas present lol

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
:mamoru: silly little pistols and AR,

Wish I could take it home with me but I burned through about 1000 rounds with the M249 SAW today at the range shooting up some Christmas tree decorations one of the guys brought out with us.

:rofl: was a pretty fun day actually for being in this shit hole.

Food was great at lunch today too!

New place and will be ordering a welder once I get home. Late Christmas I guess for me.

approx. 8 weeks left here and should be home in 10. CANNOT WAIT!!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Pretty good haul this year. Money, a bottle of Cabo Wabo Reposado, this awesome razor sharp Global veggie knife and my kids surprised Amy and me with tickets to the Bears/Tampa game. I went online and bought a parking pass at a private lot not too far from our gate so Sunday is tailgating and cheering the Bears vs. Lovey's Bucs.

21XSucNhzfL.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00005OL3V/?tag=tcg21-20

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info