Apparently Kandahar was under siege

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
We took like 5 rockets and they call it a siege? Lol. If this is what the war has come to, just bring me home.

ccd2d1f6e340c6c10129a344a8e0d6d6.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
siege
sēj/Submit
noun
a military operation in which enemy forces surround a town or building, cutting off essential supplies, with the aim of compelling the surrender of those inside.

Someone doesnt know what a siege is :rofl: Stay safe!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Pfft 5 rockets? Bagram takes that quite often.

How much longer you got?

Cmon Feb and Im outta here!

Watched the drone feed of a truck full of weapons take a hellfire last week..... Good night I bet they didnt even feel a thing. Just driving a long big bright flash and truck was obliterated.

Stay safe!

Do you have C-RAM there?

ps nice stuffed bear sweater....... :rofl: god i hate them fleece tops.

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Pfft 5 rockets? Bagram takes that quite often.

How much longer you got?

Cmon Feb and Im outta here!

Watched the drone feed of a truck full of weapons take a hellfire last week..... Good night I bet they didnt even feel a thing. Just driving a long big bright flash and truck was obliterated.

Stay safe!

Do you have C-RAM there?

ps nice stuffed bear sweater....... :rofl: god i hate them fleece tops.

That was my first time ever wearing it. Lol. 7 years in the army and I never experienced the joy of the fleece! It's fucking amazing.

And yes. We have C-RAM. It's annoying as fuck when it comes over the loud speaker.

Don't rip on the fleece jackets - comfy as hell!
23653214281_674ca032a7_c.jpg

[MENTION=2710]Wolfman[/MENTION] how many more months do you have?

3 more sir! I leave in March.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
no no no i mean CRAM guns not early warning thats kerfs and the waves system.....

:picard:

unit im with is running cram at 2 other bases but not where i am. all i have is a sentinel and the cram guys run the kerfs for early warning.

i didnt think there were cram guns where you are or some of our unit would be running them. :dunno:

you know the gatling gun that shoots shit out of the sky....

and yes you both can have the stuffed teddy bear fleece..... :dnc:

edit: gen 3 zip up tops and waffle gear is where its at. that way you dont look like a cuddly bear..... :rofl:

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Do you guys get the waffle gear? My cousin let me borrow some of his for some winter football games and they were the shit...almost too warm :rofl:

Haha. Yeah. We get the entire 7 layer system.

GEN III ECWCS - ADS, Inc.

no no no i mean CRAM guns not early warning thats kerfs and the waves system.....

:picard:

unit im with is running cram at 2 other bases but not where i am. all i have is a sentinel and the cram guys run the kerfs for early warning.

i didnt think there were cram guns where you are or some of our unit would be running them. :dunno:

you know the gatling gun that shoots shit out of the sky....

and yes you both can have the stuffed teddy bear fleece..... :dnc:

edit: gen 3 zip up tops and waffle gear is where its at. that way you dont look like a cuddly bear..... :rofl:

I thought we had the gun too, but I'm not sure.

I'm rocking the wind breaker with the waffles today. Its a tid bit nipply out.

Wolfman

TCG Elite Member
Jul 6, 2010
Evans Mills, New York
Its hilarious watching people walking around all bundled up. Cmon wimps this isn't cold I still go to gym in shorts and short sleeve shirt......

Your almost short timing it now too. Man I cant wait until after the holidays then I'll be in NFG mode :rofl:

Lol. I'm out here from Fort Drum. I don't fuck around with weather. If I feel cold, I put something on.

Yeah. I'm spending Christmas in BAF. Hopefully I'll get a chance to watch the new Star Wars up there!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info